The demand of IPv6 is increasing, the reason is, that the end of the IPv4 address space is nearby. The operators has to engineer a effective migration strategy. Therefor there are some questions:
- What is Carrier Grade NAT?
- What is Prefix Delegation?
- What is a Quad A record?
- How can I monitor IPv6 traffic?
- SLAAC or static?
- Is there a security gap in IPv6?
- Could I use my voice system in a IPv6 environment?
- What means RFC3971 (SEnd)?
- Which IPv6 routingprotocol should I use?
- 6to4 tunneling or is ISATAP better?
- Is my network equipment ready for dualstack?
- Is my datacenter ready for IPv6?
- How can I protect my IPv6 internet access?
- Which translation strategy (IVI/dIVI, NAT64, DNS64, FTP64) is the right one for me?
- Do I need more tunneling technologies (DS-Lite/GI-DS-Lite)?
We are able to help you. Our IPv6 praxis approved consultants support you with:
- IPv6 concepts for all parts, complete IPv6 solutions
- Pv6 assessments-, deployments and implementations
- IPv6 operational support
- customized workshops for IPv6
- basic and expert trainings for IPv6
To give you an understanding of IPv6, we will offer you some smaller presentations in irregular intervals.